Monday, October 17, 2011

today I just woke up from sleep. I was very tired last night to not have time to write this blog.okay.cerita night began with the class. as usual I went to class. biasala not taxable if the class is not angry with me. after class I went to kzuntuk kenapula resolve unfinished issues.about borrowing the goods. for goods in kz, I've been carrying it all. but for items on loan from the central kokurikulum, I have not conductivity. maybe today I finish. anything on theevening I would meet friends as usual collection of English communication to discusstugasan given. at night, when too tired, I went to katil katilku and lull my eyes. sekaranglah conscious-conscious. so I write the story I am about last night. for today, just wait for tonightyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment