Sunday, October 30, 2011

3 day i want to comprest to one

Today I want to write my story in three days. not what, the house I have no wifi. so I had to go to this remote little town. I am lazy right at him. ok, first my days are quite interesting story.This is because my brother had just returned from my sisters house just to borrow mylaptop. This is because on November 19 later, he would sit for MUET. with him so I canspeak a little English. and learning processes in English I started. the next day, I called mybrother to go jogging with me in the village I sort of got me used to be earlier. and while we try to talk jogging in English. I opened the evening was the story talevision all 701broadcasts in English. and I watched as she learn English. the third day. I would make the same routing every day. distinguishes only the other day it was on this day I go online herefor a while. PTPTN had little money. so be prudent. so far. behold when I have the money I write again. see later.

No comments:

Post a Comment