Sunday, October 16, 2011

STORY TODAY

STORY TODAY

These days I wake up at 6:30 am. my usual prayers subuh.tetapi pain caused my teeth,after the prayer I lie down for a while. unfortunately, I lie down to sleep. and 7.30 am this morning I have continued coaching courses. so I continued to call my friend for telling theinstructor that I have a toothache. I have this morning under the program facilitator bitaraclub, so I teruspergi there to carry out my duties. 2.00pm at the coaching classes for the course will start and I continue to go and apologize to the teachers and they forgive me.5.00 pm is training in the field began. Things I learned a lot for dribbling to confuseopponents. I am menhargai instruction given. Thank you. pua on this night I will completemy assigmen tonight my friends invited me to play badminton. because I have anothercelebration. therefore, I do not know the story after this. so, wait for my story tomorrow.
  good night

No comments:

Post a Comment